Sound choices can make or break your XR experience. In this video I’ll be diving a little deeper into how you can use sound to create more immersive and convincing XR experiences.
- Notes on Blindness (official site)
- Notes on Blindness VR on Meta Quest
- Background music – “Break Free” by jonahb
- Psycho (1960), Paramount Pictures
- Stock footage provided by Mikael Blomkvist, KoolShooters, Ron Lach and SHVETS production on Pexels
Learn more about the UX best practices
Dive a little deeper with video lessons
See how others have solved this problem
Content coming soon
Content is being added regularly, so check back again.