Disclaimer: This post, video or video description contains affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.
My students often ask which books I would recommend for people studying XR UX Design. You may be surprised by my answer. I’ll go over my top 5 favorites and talk about which one to get first if you’re on a tight budget.
All the books in this video:
- The VR Book by Jason Jerald, PhD
- The Gamer’s Brain by Celia Hodent
- The Psychology of Video Games by Celia Hodent
- A Playful Production Process by Richard Lemarchand
- The Measure of Man and Woman by Henry Dreyfuss
- Designing for Mixed Reality by Kharis O’Connell
DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you enjoy these articles, consider supporting me on Patreon.
I’m an Immersive Tech UX Design Professional with over 22 years of experience designing for kiosks, websites, mobile apps and desktop software for many well-known and not-so-well-known companies.
I’m not speaking on behalf of or representing any company. These are my personal thoughts, experiences and opinions.