As VR adoption increases, schools have also started looking into how VR can benefit children’s education. This is great to hear. That said, there is one very important thing to consider if you’re thinking about creating VR content for children under the age of 12.
- Background music – “Break Free” by jonahb
- Stock footage provided by fauxels, Tima Miroshnichenko, Ake Wall, Darlene Alderson, Pavel Danilyuk, and Pressmaster on Pexels.
- Pupillary Distance: One Little Number That Can Make or Break Your Glasses
- Does Pupillary Distance Change with Age?
- Myopia Institute
- IMI Risk Factors for Myopia
Learn more about the UX best practices
Dive a little deeper with video lessons
See how others have solved this problem
Content coming soon
Content is being added regularly, so check back again.