Training is one of the most popular use cases for XR – and one of the biggest burning questions out there revolves around how to create effective training for this emerging platform. In this video I’ll be diving a little deeper into the UX best practices for training in XR.
- Background music – “Break Free” by jonahb
- Stock footage provided by Ivan Samkov, Rodnae Productions, Fauxels, SHVETS Production, Ketut Subiyanto and Ake Wall on Pexels.
- Cat® Safety VR by Caterpillar Inc
- Holoroom Test Drive by Lowe’s Innovation Labs
- Oculus First Steps
- Oculus First Contact
- SuperChem VR by Schell Games
- Fire Safety Training by e-learning studios
- Soft Skills Training by Talespin
- The Gamer’s Brain: How Neuroscience and UX Can Impact Design – GDC 2015 talk
- Training Simulations – Labs Class Thursdays by Ninja Robot Studio LLC