Locomotion is the way people move around within virtual worlds. In order to get the best experience and reduce the risks of motion sickness or fatigue, it’s important to understand the different types of locomotion, their pros and cons, best practices and when best to use them.
In this video I’ll be diving a little deeper into Teleportation.
Teleportation — just like in Sci-Fi — provides instantaneous transport from one location to another.
- Background music – “Break Free” by jonahb
- Background galaxy video by Christian Bodhi from Pixabay
- Richie’s Plank Experience
- Occipital Bridge
- Natural Locomotion VR
- KAT Loco S
- Redirected Walking footage by IamVR
- Hyper Dash VR
- Google Cardboard Design Labs by ustwo
- The Lab by Valve
- Altspace VR (Rest in Peace)